My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snow Day!

Last Saturday, I surprised Tim with a trip up to Running Springs, just below Big Bear. The Harris Family joined us for Tims first time ever seeing snow!


Jen's son Robbie (age 4) getting warm:
Jen's other son, Logan (age 2) loved the sled!
Jen's in-laws live up in Running Springs so we went by their house. Here are 3 of their 5 dogs.
Dudley, Bear (actually belongs to their son and his girlfriend) and Fiero:
Bear and Tim getting friendly
Tim checking it out for the first time.
Robbie sledding down the hill!
I love this one :)
Tim took a little hike down a huge hill by himself. He took all of these shots! I am so impressed!
The Harris Family:
Tim and me, photo by Jen!
Tim took this killer shot of me sledding in to a snow bank!
Photo of me, by Jen :)

We had such a good time and Tim adores the snow now...next up! Snowboarding trip! Who's in?
XOXO,
M


11 comments:

Tobie said...

How fun! The pics of the doggies are so cute :) I love the photo of you too, your eyes are so blue!

Anonymous said...

We had the best time, hopefully we can go again, before the winter is over.

amber dawn said...

First time EVER?? That's amazing! How cool that you got to be part of the experience! =) BTW....he took some GREAT landscape shots!
Oh, and the last photo of you is adorable!

Dawn Malone said...

You look so beautiful in the last picture! I also love the one of you and Tim.

Anonymous said...

How fun! i love the shot of jen's family! and you sledding

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

Looks like a great time! And you just have to love the strip-O-puppies image. : D
-E

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ah man! i need to get out there. awesome fun images. your eyes look amazing in that last shot melissa.

Jeanette said...

What a fun day...great pic of you and Tim, and that last shot is beautiful!

aaron and samantha said...

Can you get me that bulldog.

Thanks.

Michael Chansley said...

Great photos! I especially love the dogs. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I am so glad Tim finally got to see snow up close and personal. I remember the first time my dog saw snow falling, he kept barking at it!!!!! I'm sure Tim didn't have that reaction :) Looks like you guys had a great time.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States