My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mary + Brandon are engaged!

Mary called me the night before their engagement shoot in a slight panic. Brandon had a freak basketball accident and ended up with a black eye the week prior! The black eye stuck around longer than they anticipated, but fortunately it was barely noticable by the shoot! Mary has now forbidden basketball for the month of May! (ok maybe not, but we joked about it!)

We met Mary and Brandon at the train depot in San Juan Capistrano. I hadn't been to SJC since I was in my early teen years and was so stoked to get the chance to go back! It did not disappoint! We had a blast searching out different nooks and crannies of this town!

Can't wait for your May wedding, you two!

Doesn't Mary have an amazing smile?

This was my first attempt at textures. I'm thinking it looks pretty good...do you like?



Love train tracks! Tim was on official train lookout!
Yes I laid down on train tracks!
Makes me think of American Gothic.

There is this old jail cell in the middle of a bunch of houses! I thought it was fun!


Exploring the parking garage. I risked my life for this shot (kinda!)
More parking garage...


For the back of their engagement album!
Brandon, Mary, Tim (cute face, hun!) and me:

Wow monster post! Hope you enjoyed it!
XOXO,
M


7 comments:

Tobie said...

Awwwww.....cute couple! They look like a lot of fun :) And, getting fancy with the textures, I like it! Jake does those, but I haven't attempted it yet. We're going to SJC next month for an e-shoot, I can't wait!

Melissa Koehler said...

Very cute! I especially love the second one with the use of negative space.
Nice new do. Mine is similar, kinda :)

Anonymous said...

Texture looks great and I love the train tracks...and the parking garage, and the well...you get it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I just love all the train ones, I think the bright red really adds. The texture one is cool I would just make sure their whole face is without texture. Im sure you did that on purpose though, so if you like it than keep it that way. :) Kristen

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

loving all the images with the red! rockin the red melissa!!

Susie Linquist said...

Nice work on this session! Glad you enjoyed the photos from Sunset Cliffs! I bet it was so hard to choose a photographer for your weddign with the amazing talent around here! Who did you end up going with? It is always fun to see who photographers pick :)

nel said...

i love the one of them kissing behind the bars! way cool shoot, melissa!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States